ACUPUNCTURE 2000

Re: "Qi" in Modern Science

david hall <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Jun 2000 14:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

--- Peter Hu <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > Dear
Sara:

> Thanks your email and share same interests.
>
> Qi, in modern science, BHS, biological holographic
> stream, is foundation of
> our life. It contains the life necessity of genome
> coding process messagers,
> biological substances and electrons which is
> quantumized and flow in our
> body cross the blood vessel, cell membrane, bone and
> tissue etc. More likely
> follow the Jinluo route, as our ancester discovered
> 5000 years ago and many
> Qigong master can feel. Control with Qigong both
> hard and soft can make
> treating patients with different illness with
> unbroken whole.
>
> I am practising and working many years with the
> LifeSoft which is digital
> computerized BHS for people at sub-health condition.
> It is aiming at Qi
> becoming more popular and readable like computer
> software and let every
> people can control own Qi and make life wellness as
> much as possible.
>
> I am looking for co-research in LifeSoft
> industrialization. Hope you will
> be like it.
>
> Thanks and Best Regards,
>
> Peter Hu

Hi everyone,

Why has everything gone quite ?. Has anyone designed a
guage or table that shows the 5 elements working, ie,
if wood is excessive is there an easy way to work out
the fire points and metal points ?. This would be good
for students to be able to work out a treatment
protocol easily, and correctly once the diagnosis has
been carried out.

Thanks

David Barker-Hall