ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN 2000

Re: Use of Mailbase

"WCStuart" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 18:05:28 -0700

With reference to the assumption that this mailbase is only for
professionals, not so.  I have been reading information for almost a year
(and responded to one message).  The motto of the University of Texas is "Ye
shall know the truth and the truth will set you free".  Medical knowledge is
growing faster than any "doctor" can keep up (just look in the information
that has crossed this mailbase). Without the "truth" (from their doctor or
other professionals) patients will not be treated correctly. When was the
last time any of you had to explain the meaning of a lab report to a
"doctor". I logged on to this mailbase because I am the webmaster of an
organization (The Phoenix Foundation) dedicated to making information
accesable to all. http://www.bioport.org.

Your job should be the same.  If you choose not to answer a "civilian" that
is your right. I have noted that most letters are signed with identifing
information, as is mine.

I say again MAKE THE TRUTH ACCESSABLE!

Warren C Stuart
Director, The Phoenix Foundation