Position: GIS Consultant
Location: Central London
Rate: £22-26 PH (Outside of IR35)
Duration: 6 Months to Long term (Likely permanent)
Kinect’s prestigious international consultancy client has an immediate requirement for an experienced GIS Consultant to join the team on a national infrastructure project. This is an initial 6-month contract with a very strong chance to extend further or become permanent.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a successful team, across disciplines and through all parts of a projects life cycle. The work will be focused on large GIS data project for a (Amongst other national programmes)
The highly sought candidate will possess the following:
• Either a degree qualification in GIS or a related field with more than two years commercial experience.
• Experience using ArcGIS 10x and its extensions
• Ideally from a consultancy background
• Proven experience of delivering to deadlines within pressurised environments
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
• Able to work on your own and with the wider GIS team based in multiple locations around the UK.
• Experience using AutoCAD software
• Hands on experience of using CAD derived data within a GIS environments
• Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary consultancy would be an advantage
• Project presentation skills
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: