New opportunity - Senior C# Developer

Mahima Gupta Jain <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 29 Aug 2018 15:21:38 +0100

Senior C# Developer
Cambridge, UK
Contract: Permanent
Salary: Dependent upon skills and experience

Who are we looking for?
An enthusiastic and highly skilled C# developer, who is confident working with the Microsoft .NET framework, to join our expanding Development team in Cambridge.

What will you do?
As part of our Development team you will be working at all levels of the technology stack on our wide range of new and existing products and geospatial solutions.
Our teams of product managers, architects, developers and testers work together in a highly collaborative Agile environment focusing on continuous integration and delivery, supported by our fully automated test suite. This allows everyone in our team to operate in a modern development environment with up to date processes as part of their daily work.

Required Skills and Experience:
•	Strong experience with C#
•	Desktop or Mobile development – e.g. Xamarin, WPF, Android, iOS
•	Experience with unit testing using NUnit or similar
•	Strong OO coding practices
•	Experience with automation tools  - e.g. Cake, Gradle

Desired Skills and Experience:
•	Knowledge in Databases and ORM technologies – SQL Server, Oracle, Entity Framework
•	Familiarity with Web Mapping – e.g. Geoserver, ArcGIS
•	Experience working in an Agile team
•	Experience developing within a Continuous Integration environment

What can we offer:
•	Competitive salary
•	Flexible working hours
•	25 days annual leave, plus recognition for long service
•	Generous Company Pension Scheme
•	Group Income Protection Scheme
•	Private Health Insurance and Health Cash Plan
•	Cycle to Work Scheme
•	Child Care Vouchers Scheme
•	Weekly hours of 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday
•	Social programme including monthly social gatherings and summer/Christmas parties
•	Free car parking
•	Refreshments including soft drinks and fruit

If you would like further information about 1Spatial or the position, please contact our HR department.

Interested?
Whilst we look forward to receiving your covering letter and CV via [log in to unmask], we would ask that you first read our privacy notice specifically for applicants so you can be confident of how we will store, manage and process the data you provide to us.

We do require that all candidates are able to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.

About 1Spatial
1Spatial is a leading provider of intelligent solutions for organisations worldwide that need to trust their location-based information. We are a global business and have offices in Cambridge (UK), France, Australia, America, Ireland and Belgium. 1Spatial has been a leader in the geospatial market for over 40 years and this success is down to talented and great people. We are in an exciting period of growth for the business.

To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/gis-jobs