GIS Project Manager – Arup – Linear Infrastructure projects - London
Do you have experience of working with HS2, Crossrail or other large scale, linear infrastructure projects? The Arup Digital team is seeking an experienced GIS Project Manager to join our team in London to lead on the geospatial aspects of our large scale infrastructure projects.
• Delivering entirely, or the geospatial components of Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA’s) for HS2, Crossrail or other large scale linear infrastructure projects
• Good understanding of GIS database management and development
• Ability to lead and inspire a collaborative team working in different locations
It would also be useful if you possess some of the following;
• A Bachelor’s degree or Masters in GIS or a related topic
• Experience in a client facing role, including pitching and presenting
• Interest in developing design skills through participation in Meet-ups or other self-learning methods
• Experience of working with environmental specialists
• Experience of working with transport engineers ideally rail and road
• ProjectWise or other common data environment systems
Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world. We are keen to support flexible and part-time working wherever the role allows. If you wish to explore the possibilities associated with this opportunity, please let us know what you’re looking for when you apply.
You will lead a small geospatial project team of 5 people. You will also be part of the wider diverse Digital team who are a team of 30 people specialising in various data centric disciplines from data analytics, data visualisation and data engineering.
You will work in a flexible and supportive working environment where everyone contributes to helping each other. You will be encouraged to share your knowledge with other team members and encouraged to learn from others.
Reward and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary at all levels and one of the best benefits package in our sector.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection (long term disability) cover. Core benefits are funded by us and made available to all permanent staff in order to support and safeguard your financial, physical and mental wellbeing. You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefits Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash, or spend on a wide range of Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition, all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
To apply, please click the following link - https://arupjobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=LON0000DG&lang=en
To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit: