Junior Business Development Executive

Fiona Cocks <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2018 00:16:44 +0100

Geospatial Insight is Europe’s leading provider of independent research derived from the analysis of satellite imagery and the integration of this intelligence with a range of other data sources. We are looking for an ambitious graduate to join our expanding sales team. By joining our Graduate Development Programme there will be the opportunity for extensive on-the-job training in both the technical and business aspects of the industry, enabling the successful individual to make a significant contribution to the team.

Geospatial Insight is the latest Premium Partner of Hexagon Geospatial and distributes their world class information technology and geospatial tools that help clients make sense of the dynamically changing world. The role will focus on building relationships and generating revenue growth from our existing and emerging business by developing the Hexagon Geospatial footprint across the UK. This includes; overseeing our existing client programme, supporting sales and marketing campaigns, promoting the Geospatial Insight brand through industry events, client visits and managing our client experience. There will be the opportunity to make an impact from day one.

For the right candidate, this role offers fantastic opportunities to progress in a rapidly expanding business. If you have a passion for Geography and/or technology and are interested in working with some of the world’s biggest companies within the academic, agricultural, environmental, government, systems integration and transport sectors, this is the perfect job for you.

Junior Business Development Executive: What we’re looking for:

Recent graduate to degree level or above in a business, geospatial or technology related discipline (no previous work experience necessary); 
Drive and ambition to understand and develop a career in the commercial geospatial industry 
Excellent communications skills including written, presenting and engaging in open discussion  
Ability to work independently in an unsupervised environment 
Attention for detail and an eye for detail

In return Geospatial Insight is proud to offer an engaging, enjoyable working environment with benefits such as healthcare, remote working and ride to work schemes.  We take particular pride in cultivating a hardworking, forward-thinking and rewarded workforce by promoting personal and professional progression and supporting staff training, ensuring that our employees maintain a healthy work-life balance.

We can offer you the opportunity to grow alongside our business in one of the World’s most exciting and expanding industries. Don’t miss out on your chance to contribute and apply now to start your career as a Junior Business Development Executive.

Applications should be submitted via our website: https://www.geospatial-insight.com/about/our-culture/ These should include a CV and covering letter.

Any enquiries regarding this post should be made by email to [log in to unmask]  Closing date: 6 July 2018

To unsubscribe or modify your gis-jobs settings, please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/gis-jobs