Help for GEM Archives

GEM Archives

GEM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

GEM Home

GEM  January 2019

GEM January 2019

Re: GEM Digest - 6 Jan 2019 to 7 Jan 2019 (#2019-5)

Hannah Mackay-Jackson <[log in to unmask]>

Hannah Mackay-Jackson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Jan 2019 09:30:46 +0000

Hello,  is it possible to have something added to the next mail out please? It would be as follows.

Many thanks,
Hannah

Recommendations of conferences / events
I am looking for conferences / events in the UK to attend in 2019. I work in community engagement / audience development / family learning at the Shipley Art Gallery, Gateshead. I'm really keen to find things to attend to develop my work in this area, if anyone can recommend any, or places to look for them? Many thanks in advance.
Hannah Mackay-Jackson
Project Co-ordinator, The Shipley Art Gallery

Email is always the best way to contact me. On Mondays I usually work at the Laing Art Gallery (telephone 0191 278 1611). The rest of the week I am at the Shipley.

Keep up to date:
Facebook: shipleyartgallery