Help for FSL Archives

FSL Archives

FSL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

FSL Home

FSL  March 2012

FSL March 2012

Re: Problem with FEAT (+Fieldmaps) in 4.1.9

Laura Mega <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:57:45 +0100

Hi Matthew,

I uploaded the logfiles as .txt. I hope that's ok? Otherwise I can
change the format and upload them again.The reference number is 306802.

Thanks for your help!
Best Regards,

Laura