Help for FORCED-MIGRATION Archives

FORCED-MIGRATION Archives

FORCED-MIGRATION@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

FORCED-MIGRATION Home

FORCED-MIGRATION  July 2017

FORCED-MIGRATION July 2017

General: Press review series: Asylum Postcards from Italy

Forced Migration List <[log in to unmask]>

Forced Migration List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 Jul 2017 11:56:34 +0000

Dear staff of Forced Migration listserv,

My name is Silvia Zarrella and I am a member of the Italian NGO Asilo in Europa. Our main activities include: in-depth analysis of Italian and EU asylum law and relevant case law; research on asylum policies of EU member states; research on Country of Origin of Information; training for social workers and practitioners; and organisation of conferences and workshops on asylum-related issues.

I would like to draw your attention to our new video series - Asylum Postcards from Italy - a semi-monthly press review series in which we present recent developments in refugee issues and asylum law in the EU, with a particular focus on Italy. (Here is the link: https://youtu.be/1UcqPras-Hw )

As we conceived our press review as a tool for providing information on the situation in Italy and Central Mediterranean beyond the Italian context, we would be very grateful if you could circulate this message to your mailing list.

For further information on the press review or the work of our association, please do not hesitate to get in touch with [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,
Silvia Zarrella
--
www.asiloineuropa.it
asiloineuropa.blogspot.it

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts should include attribution to the original sources.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Posting guidelines: http://www.forcedmigration.org/research-resources/discussion/forced-migration-discussion-list-posting-guidelines