FEUSERS Archives

FEUSERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

FEUSERS Home

FEUSERS  2001

FEUSERS 2001

Submodel problems

"Ian J. TATNER(ENG)" <[log in to unmask]>

Ian J. TATNER(ENG)

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:11:50 +0100

I am trying to create a 3D submodel, however I keep getting the errors below, the node warning is
for every node in my submodel. I have tried altering the exterior tolerance but I still get the
same error.
I would be most grateful for any help you could give me.

cheers
Ian

***WARNING: NODE X HAS BEEN DEFINED AS A SUBMODEL DRIVEN NODE. THIS NODE IS
                NOT ACTIVE IN THE MODEL

***WARNING: SUBMODEL IS OF A LOWER DIMENSION THAN THE GLOBAL MODEL

***ERROR: NONE OF THE DRIVEN NODES LISTED UNDER *SUBMODEL ARE ASSOCIATED WITH

           ELEMENTS FROM THE GLOBAL MODEL. THIS CAN BE DUE TO THE USE OF

           INVALID ELEMENTS IN THE GLOBAL MODEL (BEAMS, TRUSSES, ETC.), OR AN

           INVALID SUBMODEL GEOMETRY. CHECK THE TOLERANCE PARAMETERS ON THE

           *SUBMODEL OPTION.