Help for DYSLEXIA Archives

DYSLEXIA Archives

DYSLEXIA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DYSLEXIA Home

DYSLEXIA  May 2012

DYSLEXIA May 2012

Re: SEN Differentiations: leading to positive interventions (Paperback and Kindle Versions)

Steve O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>

Discussions by and for dyslexic people <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 May 2012 18:24:45 +0100

Hi Larry,

A free copy at least...

Regards

Steve

--
Steven O'Brien
Chief Executive

Dyslexia Foundation
24 Edward Pavilion
Albert Dock
Liverpool
England
L3 4AF

Employment   Help line     0800 077 8764
Education      Help line      0800 077 8763

Administration number      0151 709 0545

Skype: ste-obrien

www.dyslexia-help.org

www.dyslexia-check.com

Employment Help line 0800 077 8764

Administration number 0151 709 0545

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Dyslexia Foundation. Dyslexia
Foundation takes no responsibility for the transmission of viruses
from any attachments.