The Disability-Research Discussion List

Managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds

Help for DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Archives

DISABILITY-RESEARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH Home

DISABILITY-RESEARCH  June 2017

DISABILITY-RESEARCH June 2017

Disabled Leaders in HE paper

"Martin, Nicki 4" <[log in to unmask]>

Martin, Nicki 4

Thu, 8 Jun 2017 07:08:11 +0000

I hope you find this useful. It’s quite practical.
Nicki Martin

Open access link to my paper- Now online at http://researchopen.lsbu.ac.uk/785/