DIS-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DIS-FORUM Home

DIS-FORUM  January 2019

DIS-FORUM January 2019

Re: DSA Contact

"McDonald, Adrian" <[log in to unmask]>

Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.

Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:28:47 +0000

HI

SLC is not aware of which centre is undertaking the DSA assessment until the Centre sends in the report, so it is not possible for them to pass this type of information on prior to the assessment. This is because the student can choose to go to any centre in the country for their assessment. The SLC may record the information and if the report does not take it into account, reject the report and advise the assessor of information they have at that point. But after 15 years of assessing, I have never known this to happen.

Best wishes
Adrian
_____________________
Adrian McDonald MBA, CiM, BA (Hons)
Anglia Access Centre Manager
Anglia Access Centre, Student Services

Anglia Ruskin University
Cambridge, Chelmsford, Peterborough, London

Helmore Building
East Road
Cambridge, CB1 1PT

| T: +44 (0)1223 698680 | Internal ext. 2680

Centre contact details

Find us on https://www.facebook.com/AngliaRuskinStudentServices and https://twitter.com/aru_studentserv