DERN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DERN Home

DERN  June 2012

DERN June 2012

Economist article on neurodiversity

Sebastian Boo <[log in to unmask]>

Disability Equality Research Network DERN <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:21:53 +0100

Hi All

Here is an article from the Economist that is generally positive about neurodiversity and mentions aspergers from the Economist

Sebastian

http://www.economist.com/node/21556230 <http://www.economist.com/node/21556230>