Help for COOT Archives

COOT Archives

COOT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

COOT Home

COOT  April 2012

COOT April 2012

Re: Problems after "Add Terminal Residue"

Antony Oliver <[log in to unmask]>

Antony Oliver <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Apr 2012 12:45:23 +0000

OK - think I've managed to create and hack a local copy of the Fink
coot.info and coot.patch file — seemingly compiling now.
Hopefully I'm therefore sorted.

With many thanks again.

Tony.

---