Re: zero mosaicity

Christian Roth <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 May 2012 17:47:12 +0200

Text/Plain

Hi Ed,

the mosaicity is always zero after xds, because the processing is different as
Graeme mentioned.
If the cell refinement is unstable and mosaicity becomes zero, I estimate the
mosaicity from a few pictures and write my own value in the mosaicity
estimation window of the gui. Than one fixes this value in the integration step
and it should work

Best Regards

Christian