BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP Home

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP  May 2008

BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP May 2008

Re: Producer for powerpoint alternative

Karen Ver <[log in to unmask]>

Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 May 2008 15:42:11 +0100

Hi, with all of these flash products has anyone thought of or come across any accessibility issues with disabled learners not being able to access them?

Kind regards

Karen Ver
Learning and Technologies Manager
CIPD Training