Evaluation Consultant for 'The Hold' – Suffolk County Council
- Title : Evaluation Consultant for 'The Hold'
- Description : Suffolk County Council is seeking to appoint a consultant to develop a monitoring and evaluation framework for the delivery phase of its HLF-funded project to transform its approach to delivering formal and informal learning activities across the county and establish a new Record Office building in Ipswich.
The delivery phase is expected to run from Summer 2018 until the conclusion of the project in Summer 2022.
ITT Submission deadline - Midday, Monday, 24th September 2018
- Contract Start : 22 October 2018
- Contract End : 22 July 2022
- Reference : HG-014-08167 EC
- Date documents can be requested until : 24 Sep 2018 12:00
- Customer : Suffolk County Council (Directorates)
- Process : Non-OJEU
- Directive : Services
- Procedure : Open
- Project Start Date : 04 September 2018
- Value To : 40000
- Is a Framework Agreement Type? : No
URL link: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/suffolksourcing/aspx/ProjectManage/606
Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]
For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at