Freelance Conservator for 'The Hold' - Suffolk County Council
- Title : Freelance Conservator for 'The Hold'
- Description : Suffolk County Council (Suffolk Record Office - SRO) and the University of Suffolk (UoS) have formed a partnership to deliver an exciting new heritage facility, called The Hold and to transform the SRO’s approach to delivering formal and informal learning activities across the county.
An experienced conservator familiar with the operation of passive strongrooms is required for 24 months from October 2018 - October 2020 to work 18.5 hours a week. Most of the work during the first 9 months will be associated with the preparation for and the digitisation of maps and documents. The reminder of the time will be spent on the preparations for and the movement of collections into The Hold.
ITT Submission deadline = Midday 24/09/18
- Contract Start : 22 October 2018
- Contract End : 22 October 2020
- Reference : HG-014-08167 FC
- Date documents can be requested until : 24 Sep 2018 12:02
- Customer : Suffolk County Council (Directorates)
- Process : Non-OJEU
- Directive : Services
- Procedure : Open
- Project Start Date : 04 September 2018
- Value To : 35000
- Is a Framework Agreement Type? : No
URL link: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/suffolksourcing/aspx/ProjectManage/607
Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]
For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at