Help for ARCHIVES-NRA Archives

ARCHIVES-NRA Archives

ARCHIVES-NRA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARCHIVES-NRA Home

ARCHIVES-NRA  September 2018

ARCHIVES-NRA September 2018

Feedback activity for the Archive Sector website of The National Archives

"Ladd, Jonathan" <[log in to unmask]>

Ladd, Jonathan

Wed, 12 Sep 2018 08:29:33 +0000

Feedback activity for the Archive Sector website of The National Archives
Dear colleagues,

To help us improve your experience on our website, we would be grateful if you could complete this quick card-sort activity:

https://755d11xk.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/724s50wz

By spending just 10-15 minutes participating in this study, you will provide us with valuable insights into how to make our Archive Sector webpages easier for you to find and navigate.

You can find the Archive Sector website here: http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/archives-sector. Please provide your feedback based on the webpages found in this section, rather than the entire nationalarchives.gov.uk site. The study will close on 28 September.

Thank you very much for your participation.

Kind regards,

Jonathan Ladd
Digital Communications Officer
The National Archives

National Archives Disclaimer

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient and
have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do
not relate to the official business of The National Archives are neither given nor
endorsed by it.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.