ARCHAEOBOTANY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARCHAEOBOTANY Home

ARCHAEOBOTANY  September 2010

ARCHAEOBOTANY September 2010

Re: Sharing PDF files?

Wiebke Kirleis <[log in to unmask]>

The archaeobotany mailing list <[log in to unmask]>, Wiebke Kirleis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:17:42 +0200

  Dear Otto,

We were discussing this issue on our German Archaeobotany meetings
already. This together with the question whether we should continue with
the online database by Helmut Kroll (http://www.archaeobotany.de/).
Anyway, Kiel University could offer server capacities. The copyright
issue might be solved by organising access for listmembers and of the
use of a central password.
To avoid to have too many single initiatives it would probably be
interesting to get in touch wih the people organising palaeobot.org . As
you see, some ideas are on the way, the next meeting in Germany will be
held in November in Halle hosted by Monika Hellmund.

Cheers,
Wiebke

--

--
Prof. Dr. Wiebke Kirleis
Juniorprofessor for Environmental Archaeology

Christian-Albrechts-University Kiel
Graduate School Human Development in Landscapes/
Institute of Prehistoric and Protohistoric Archaeology

letters: Olshausenstrasse 40 | D-24098 Kiel | Germany
parcels: Olshausenstrasse 40 | D-24118 Kiel | Germany
office:  Johanna-Mestorf-Strasse 2-6 | D-24118 Kiel | Germany

Phone:   0049 (0)431/880-3173
Fax:     0049 (0)431/880-7300