ARCH-EXPERIMENT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARCH-EXPERIMENT Home

ARCH-EXPERIMENT  November 2011

ARCH-EXPERIMENT November 2011

Re: Virtual Archaeology Mailinglist

Jassim Happa <[log in to unmask]>

Experimental archaeology in Britain mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Nov 2011 21:10:33 +0000

Beatrice,

Thanks for your email, I think I see what you're saying. What we've
noticed though is that for broad mailinglist topics, the volume of
experts in pure topics, in this case computational geometry, virtual
material modelling, and physically based rendering; many may not find
a direct overlap with a topics such as e.g. experimental archaeology
or even computing and archaeology. With this mailinglist, we're
attempting to best bridge the topics of interest for a number of
graphics subjects with a number of archaeology and history related
subjects. Hope that clarifies things.

Kind regards,
Jass