Our client is looking for a Statistics Manager in Real World Evidence to be
based in Switzerland. They are a leading pharmaceutical company offering a
very competitive salary and benefits package.
* Ensure scientific validity, quality and accuracy of study results.
* Provide pharmaco-epidemiology/statistical expertise at all stages of
the design and implementation of observational outcomes projects
* Work with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and expand
access to high quality real world data and expertise
* Work with interdisciplinary and multi-national teams to understand
and implement research needs
* Conduct research using a variety of sources of large amounts of
patient-level data from observational studies, registries, claims- and EMR-
databases, and exploratory analysis of clinical trial-data; perform
(network) meta-analyses of clinical trial results and support & develop
cost-effectiveness modeling, across different therapeutic areas.
* Maintain professional statistical standards through literature
review and attendance/participation at workshops and professional meetings.
* Communicate analysis results through internal/external presentations
* Strong study design and statistical analysis skills: Demonstrated
knowledge of epidemiology principles, biostatistics and observational study
design and analysis; advanced technical expertise to design and perform
outcome research projects/observational studies. Excellent knowledge in
applied statistics and data analysis methodology.
* Experience in performing real world outcomes research/comparative
effectiveness based on registries, or administrative/EMR databases in a
pharmaceutical environment is a plus.
* Solid hands-on experience with statistical programming language, for
example SAS and/or R.
* Able to translate business questions into study design, analysis &
* Analytical creative mind, passionate about translating data into
business critical information; intellectual curiosity, eager for continuous
Please contact me on the numbers below for a confidential chat.
Tel: +44 (0) 2033255075
Mobile: +44 (0) 7921176225
Email and Skype: <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Website: <http://www.warmanobrien.com/> www.warmanobrien.com
This e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.
If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies
from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.