1x Principal Statistician
UK Based (Home-Based or Belfast)
I am recruiting for a new exciting opportunity within Clinical Statistics. We are working in close partnership with an innovative analytics solution company and are searching for an experienced Principal Statistician with commercial exposure and experience in client management & project delivery.
This role would be suitable for Statisticians who are looking for a change of industry and being able to work on a variety of projects that are not only in pharma but also other life science industries.
The company has also developed clinical trial simulation platform which aids their customers to achieve real world success by transforming their clinical development plans.
Furthermore we offer the flexibility of full or part-time permanent positions or flexible working.
Key areas of responsibility incl:
* Assisting customers with their study design
* Creation of project definitions and proposals for prospective customers
* Execution of customer projects ensuring satisfactory delivery of customer project milestones
* Provide technical expertise both internally and as a service to customers
Essential skills required:
* Degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, pharmacology or with a strong statistical component
* 7 years' relevant experience in the application of statistics in a clinical setting and early-phase drug development processes including innovative/adaptive study design
* Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English
* Supportive Work culture & Professional Development
* Work Flexibility
* Competitive Package, Benefits & Bonus
+44(0) 203 096 4701
+44(0) 78 35 140 222
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
SRG 4th Floor - Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4HP United Kingdom
P Please consider the environment before printing this email
This email contains confidential information. If received in error, notify us and destroy it immediately. Liability arising from this email is excluded. Views in this email are those of the Sender and not necessarily of Impellam. Service of proceedings by email are not accepted. If this email contains personal data, see our Privacy Notice.<https://www.impellam.com/privacy>
Impellam Group plc: is registered in England, registration number 06511961.
Registered office: 800 The Boulevard, Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3BA
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.