Dear Allstat List Members
At DOCS Global, we are currently recruiting for 2 experienced (Senior, Lead, Principal level) Biostatisticians on Contract basis.
These Biostatisticians will have Project Lead responsibilities, so prior experience in leadership of Biostatistics activities of a program of studies is essential to be considered.
Title: Senior / Principal Biostatisticians X 2
Location: UK, Europe, USA or India
Start Date: As soon as possible (can consider 2-4 weeks’ notice)
Duration: Initial contract until end of the year.
Brief Overview of requirements and responsibilities:
• M.S. degree in statistics, biostatistics, or a related field with at least 5 years of relevant experience (in the pharmaceutical / clinical trials industry); those with Ph.D. in statistics, biostatistics, or related field with less experience could be considered.
• Provide Biostatistical input into the clinical development plan of the program
• Responsible for providing input in study design & sample size calculations and patient randomization schemes
• Preparation of statistical analysis plans including the definition of derived data, and the design of statistical tables, figures, and data listings for clinical summary reports
• Involve in interpretation of data and reporting of results & writing of the statistical methods sections of integrated study reports & integrated summaries of safety and efficacy
• Supports responses to regulatory questions on the design of the program, and any labelling claims following submission
The role will have overall accountability for planning, monitoring, organizing and reviewing activities of biostatisticians and programmers working on the assigned program of studies, ensuring individual studies and the overall program of studies and integrated analyses are delivered on time, on budget to required quality.
These roles are offered on freelance contract basis in UK, Europe, USA or India. We are also willing to accept applications of those that are interested in Permanent roles as we also have similar Perm opportunities available.
Please note that we are unable to offer sponsorships, hence only those applicants with existing work rights for these locations can be considered.
If you require additional information or would like to apply, please get in contact with me on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> via LinkedIn or on 00 44 7584 586 293 / 00 44 207 832 2298
Principal Recruitment Consultant
M. +44 (0) 7584 586 293
O: +44 (0) 207 832 2298
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Please read DOCS’ privacy notice<https://www.docsglobal.com/privacy/recruitment-privacy-policy/>. You have a right to opt-out from future job alerts, by contacting the following e-mail address [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<br /><br />
ICON plc made the following annotations.
This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that ICON plc can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message.
South County Business Park
Registered number: 145835
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.