Director/Head of Statistics
Competitive Salary and excellent benefits
• Provide leadership and direction in the delivery of clinical and statistical support worldwide
• Coordinate and schedule statistical analysis for all R&D groups;
• Allocate statistics resource to ensure that all R&D projects can be supported within the constraints of resources and changing priorities
• Manage budgets
• Work with key customers and regulatory agencies to answer technical queries.
* MSc or PhD in statistics/ mathematics/ life science equivalent
• Experience in SAS programming skills with expert knowledge in SAS/Macro, Proc Tabulate
• Expert knowledge of Pharma & Medical Devices standards and regulations
• Experience in people management with the ability to lead and inspire your group to meet the needs of both internal and external stakeholders
• Confidence and technical knowledge to account to the regulatory bodies for your group’s activities, the vision to hire and develop the people you need for your group’s long-term success, and the planning capabilities and interpersonal skills required to meet competing demands from internal customers
• Must understand Biometrics and be able to grow the biometrics team in all core areas
Biometrics Headhunter (Europe) Consultant
Permanent and Contract
T: +44 (0)1293 584 300
M:+44 (0)7709 536 007
E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
We care about your privacy and personal data. We take our obligations in respect of the privacy of personal data very seriously and we will only process personal information as detailed in our privacy notice: https://www.rbwconsulting.com/225-privacy-policy.html
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by telephone on +44 (0)1293 584 300. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.