Apologies for cross-posting
We would like to announce the following statistics course in Cadiz, Spain.
Course: Data exploration, regression, GLM & GAM with introduction to R
Where: University of Cadiz, Spain.
When: 3 - 7 September 2018
Course website: http://highstat.com/index.php/courses-upcoming
Other open courses in 2018
Linear Mixed Effects Models and GLMM with R. Frequentist and Bayesian
NIOZ, Texel, The Netherlands. 1-5 October 2018
Introduction to regression models with spatial and temporal correlation
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ, Leipzig, Germany.
26-29 November 2018
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
AB41 6DZ Newburgh, UK
Email: [log in to unmask]
NIOZ Royal Netherlands Institute for Sea Research,
Department of Coastal Systems, and Utrecht University,
P.O. Box 59, 1790 AB Den Burg,
Texel, The Netherlands
1. Beginner's Guide to Spatial, Temporal and Spatial-Temporal Ecological Data Analysis with R-INLA. (2017).
2. Beginner's Guide to Zero-Inflated Models with R (2016).
3. Beginner's Guide to Data Exploration and Visualisation with R (2015).
4. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
5. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
6. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
7. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
8. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
9. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
10. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.