MMR is a major international forum on reliability research. It has been held in different continents. MMR2019 will be held 3-7 June, in Hong Kong. This is the link with additional information:
We hope that you will be able to contribute to this conference, and also please help forward it to others who might be interested in attending and visit Hong Kong. Applications reliability methods in all areas and those with analytical contribution are all welcome. Thank you!
================ Call For Papers - MMR2019, 3 - 7 June, Hong Kong ================
Conference website: http://www.mmr2019.org/
It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend and contribute to the 11th International Conference on Mathematical Methods in Reliability (MMR2019) from 3 - 7 June, 2019 in Hong Kong SAR.
The MMR conferences serve as a forum for presenting the latest advances of research in the mathematical theory of reliability and risk management (stochastic modeling, statistical inference, optimization, decision support,...), as well as their applications (aging, maintenance, degradation, prognostic and health management, monitoring, warranty, lifetime data analysis,...). Its objective is to bring together the best international experts in the field, both from academy and various industrial sectors such as energy, aeronautics, automotive, telecommunication,... As a major international forum on reliability, it attracts an increasing number of researchers from all countries of the world.
All aspects of mathematical methods in reliability and related issues are welcome, from theory to applications. The topics of the conference include (but are not limited to):
• Accelerated life testing and analysis
• Bayesian methods in reliability
• Case studies in reliability analysis
• Computational methods in reliability
• Complex systems and dependence
• Decision making in reliability
• Degradation modeling and analysis
• Imperfect repair modeling
• k-out-of-n systems
• Lifetime data analysis
• Lifetime distributions theory
• Maintenance modeling and analysis
• Multi-state and continuous-state system reliability
• Network reliability
• Online monitoring
• Optimization methods in reliability
• Prognostic and health management
• Safety and risk assessment
• Sensitivity analysis in reliability
• Software reliability and testing
• Stochastic aging
• Stochastic orders in reliability
• Stochastic processes in reliability
• Structural reliability
• Warranty modeling and analysis
Please bookmark the website: http://www.mmr2019.org/; and forward the call for papers to your colleagues and friends who might be interested in the conference. Thank you!
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.