On the afternoon of Wednesday 26th September the Biometric Society (British and Irish Region) will hold a meeting on the statistical challenges in utilising Electronic Health Records (EHRs) for medical research. The afternoon will include presentations from five speakers focussing on the use of EHRs for prognostic modelling and observational epidemiology and will showcase some of the wide ranging statistical methods that are being developed and applied to large-scale routinely collected clinical data.
To register and for further details please visit the meeting webpage: https://biometricsociety.org.uk/events/ehr
· Angela Wood (University of Cambridge)
· John Tazare (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
· Harvey Goldstein (University of Bristol)
· Elizabeth Williamson (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine)
· Peter Diggle (Lancaster University and Health Data Research UK)
Venue: The Hardy Room, De Morgan House, 57-58 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HS
Registration fees: £25 for full or retired members; £10 for student members; £50 for non-members or £70 for non-members including Biometric Society membership for 2018
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.