**** Apologies for cross postings ****
The workshop *Bayesian learning theory for complex data modeling *will be
held in *Grenoble* on *6-7 September 2018*.
Confirmed invited keynote speakers:
- Nicholas Chopin, ENSAE, France
- Arnoldo Frigessi, University of Oslo, Norway
- Antonio Lijoi, University Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- Sonia Petrone, University Bocconi, Milan, Italy
- July 15th, 2018: Abstract submission closes
- (by) July 31, 2018: Notification on abstract acceptance
- August 25, 2018: Registration (*FREE but COMPULSORY*) closes
More details and to register: https://sites.google.com/view/bigworkshop/
We look forward to seeing you in Grenoble.
Marta Crispino and Julyan Arbel
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.