Please find below our latest perm opportunities:-
Manager / Principal Biostatistician
UK BASED -
* Provide adequate and qualified statistical and methodological support in order to ensure the appropriate methodological and statistical approach
* Contribute to the design of studies in order to ensure studies are set up to meet their (primary) objectives.
* Together with the study clinician clarify and communicate the results and conclusions to the organization in order to ensure the correct interpretation of the results by different users.
* Contributes to the preparation of submission dossiers and in the response to regulatory agencies in case of questions
* Fully exploits the potential of the clinical (integrated) data in-house available in our data warehouse as well as utilizes external data in order to enhance the knowledge of the compound.
* Review statistical literature and attends conferences and courses in order to ensure a high statistical expertise and maintain proficiency.
* PhD or MSc in Biostatistics/Statistics/ Mathematics
* Minimum 5 years of related industry experience
* Experienced in working with external partners
* Challenges current practices to improve quality
* Seizes opportunities and develops ideas
* Has strategic orientation and promotes expertise
* Able to manage different concurrent projects
Biometrics Headhunter (Europe) Consultant
Permanent and Contract
T: +44 (0)1293 584 300
M:+44 (0)7709 536 007
E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
We care about your privacy and personal data. We take our obligations in respect of the privacy of personal data very seriously and we will only process personal information as detailed in our privacy notice: https://www.rbwconsulting.com/225-privacy-policy.html
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by telephone on +44 (0)1293 584 300. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.