Help for ALLSTAT Archives

ALLSTAT Archives

allstat@jiscmail.ac.uk

ALLSTAT Home

ALLSTAT  December 2018

ALLSTAT December 2018

Disentangling autism heterogeneity through multivariate genetic analyses

"St Pourcain, Beate" <[log in to unmask]>

St Pourcain, Beate

Mon, 3 Dec 2018 21:28:18 +0000

To future PostDocs with an interest in ASD,

Have you ever wondered whether ASD is actually a collection of similar disorders with varying symptom clusters?  Would you like to join us and find out?

We are looking for a talented PostDoc to join our group at the Language and Genetics Department, MPI, Nijmegen (Starting salary: €49,598 - €54,380 p.a., proposed starting date 1 March 2019, but of course negotiable). The advert can be found here: tinyurl.com/ydarfb6p<https://t.co/UWXSoqm9ij>

We will work on "Disentangling autism heterogeneity through multivariate genetic analyses", a project funded by the Simons Foundation (https://www.sfari.org/) involving multivariate genetic variance analyses.

This will involve the study ~4000 unrelated Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) patients from the Simons Foundation Powering Autism Research for Knowledge (SPARK) cohort. The host research group<http://www.mpi.nl/departments/language-and-genetics/projects/population-variation-and-human-communication> is embedded within the Language & Genetics Department<http://www.mpi.nl/departments/language-and-genetics/projects> of the MPI for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.

If you have any questions, just get in touch with me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>),

Beate

Beate St Pourcain, PhD
Senior Investigator & Group Leader
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics | Wundtlaan 1 | 6525 XD Nijmegen | The Netherlands
T: +31 24 3521964<tel:+31%2024%20352%201964> | F: +31 24 3521213<tel:+31%2024%20352%201213>
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4680-3517
W: https://www.mpi.nl/departments/language-and-genetics/projects/population-variation-and-human-communication/
Research affiliations: Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour | Radboud University | The Netherlands;
MRC Integrative Epidemiology Unit | University of Bristol | UK

SIGNOFF allstat