PAYMENT DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 15 JUNE - FINAL REMINDER!
Methods@manchester will hold the 6th annual Summer School from 2-6 July and 9-13 July 2018. Eight courses have now been announced for the two week event, which will provide training in software and data analysis, with a mix of qualitative and quantitative courses.
We are also running a UK-based bursary competition to reduce the fee for PhD students. Please forward to Postgraduate students in arts and humanities, social sciences, health, and other relevant disciplines.
The Summer School builds on the Cathy Marsh Institute Short Courses programme, and takes place at the University of Manchester. The courses are run by internationally renowned experts with considerable experience in delivering high-quality training in data analysis, visualisation, statistical modelling, ethnography, and other methods, across a variety of programmes and systems, including: R and Rcommander, UCINET, and Netdraw.
The courses are:
* Structural Equation Modelling with MPlus (2-6 July 2018)
* Getting Started in R: An introduction to data analysis and visualisation (2-6 July 2018)
* Generalized Linear Models: a comprehensive system of analysis and graphics using R and the Rcommander (2-6 July 2018)
* Introduction to Social Network Analysis using UCINET and Netdraw (2-6 July 2018)
* Qualitative Research in Action: Ethnography, Peer Research, and Arts-Based Methods (9-13 July 2018)
* Quantitative Longitudinal Data Analysis (9-13 July 2018)
* Social Media Data Analysis (9-13 July 2018)
* Statistical Analysis of Social Networks (9-13 July 2018)
Places are filling up fast, so please book now to avoid disappointment!
For full details, including prices, dates, and course summaries, visit: https://www.methods.manchester.ac.uk/connect/events/summer-school/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/methodsMcr, or Twitter @methodsMcr for updates.
Apologies for cross-posting.
You may leave the list at any time by sending the command
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.