Help for ACCESSIBUILT Archives

ACCESSIBUILT Archives

ACCESSIBUILT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACCESSIBUILT Home

ACCESSIBUILT  September 2008

ACCESSIBUILT September 2008

Re: Proportion of accessible parking spaces

"Hunt, Alan" <[log in to unmask]>

Accessibuilt list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:10:45 +0100

Hi Anna
Attached is the info from Dept for Transport. This differs slightly from
BS8300 but in our favour. I have also found that people are sometimes more
inclined to accept Dft guidance on this issue than BS830........

alan