FW: *Collaborative Urban Photo-Blog: Call for Contributors*

Clare Qualmann <[log in to unmask]>

Walking Artists Network <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 May 2012 13:48:02 +0100

From: Urban Vignettes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wed 5/9/2012 12:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Urban Vignettes
Subject: *Collaborative Urban Photo-Blog: Call for Contributors*

 *Collaborative Urban Photo-Blog: Call for Contributors* Share your unique
perspectives with the rest of the world!

[Apologies for cross posting.]??

Dear all,

We are a group of postgraduate students and have recently launched a
collaborative photo-blog "Urban Vignettes" aiming to capture the different
ways people across the world experience, negotiate and engage with city life.

We would like to hear YOUR stories about YOUR city. We aim to build a global
network of city dwellers from any cities of all range and size, from small to
big, from unknown to world-renowned, from South to North, and from East to
West. No matter you are from London, New York or Tokyo, or you live in
Cochabamba, Dunedin, Haikou or Umuahia, this is a great opportunity for
anyone living in cities and/or concerned about urbanisation across the globe
to have a say.

We sincerely invite contributors for the inaugural season of our Capture Your
City campaign. Please visit our website http://urbanvignettes.com/
<http://urbanvignettes.com/>  for more information. We look forward to your
unique ideas and suggestions!

** If you think this may be of interest to someone in your network, please
help us circulate widely.

Thank you! ?

Best regards,

Urban Vignettes team