Help for WAN Archives

WAN Archives

WAN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

WAN Home

WAN  February 2017

WAN February 2017

Re: Terminalia Festival of Psychogeography Thurs 23 Feb. Leeds and Beyond.

Tim Waters <[log in to unmask]>

Walking Artists Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:29:15 +0000

Hi folks,

It's one week to go until Terminalia, and I'm happy to say there's
another event added to the schedule!
For all 8 events across the UK, go to http://terminaliafestival.org/

6.30pm, London, Tapping Into The City: Group Walk - Regent's Place

'Tapping Into The City' looks at our movements through private-public
space in the city, the impact of urban surroundings on us and our
relations with each other.
Come and join in this live art piece/group walk through the city,
starting at Regent's Place. Nathania will explain the piece and then
we'll walk together for an hour or so. Afterwards we can retreat to a
warm pub nearby. No need for expertise, to practice or to perform - we
will simply explore and respond to our surroundings and each other by
moving as one through the city space and listening to its sound and
the sound of our feet. Ideally we'll wear shoes with pennies stuck to
the soles.

Further info and updates on event page
http://www.facebook.com/events/127444644441344. You can just turn up,
but if you would like to contact Nathania in advance the email is
[log in to unmask] Project and other works at
www.nathaniahartley.com

Free. 6.30pm. Meet at Regent's Place Plaza, at the seating blocks
closest to Euston Tower. Closest tube - Warren Street.

Hope you all have a happy Terminalia next week!

Tim