WAN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

WAN Home

WAN  June 2018

WAN June 2018

Meander Residency (Hospitalfield)

Deirdre Heddon <[log in to unmask]>

Walking Artists Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2018 14:23:46 +0000

Lovely opportunity for a walking artist here. Hospitalifield is an amazing place too!

Applications are now open for the Meander Residency – a new commission for Hospitalfield in response to the walking routes and walking groups within the Angus region.
Residency Period 4 September 2018–2 October 2018
Application Deadline 9 July 2018
The artist selected will undertake a residency at Hospitalfield and be active across the Angus region to connect and work with the walking groups. The purpose of this residency is to geographically connect the disparate walking groups across the region, picturing the spread of activity in Angus. Applicants are invited to respond to walking from a number of different perspectives – for example, considering walking in the context of geopolitics, health, the body, rurality, place, or culture. How this project will take place and what form it will manifest in is up for interpretation by the selected artist, with support from Hospitalfield to realise the project.

 http://hospitalfield.org.uk/meander-residency-open-call/

Professor Deirdre Heddon
Dean of the Scottish Graduate School for the Arts and Humanities
4 Lilybank Gardens, University of Glasgow, G12 8RZ
www.sgsah.ac.uk

Professor of Theatre Studies
9 University Avenue, University of Glasgow, G12 8QQ
www.gla.ac.uk/schools/cca/staff/deirdreheddon/