WAN@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

WAN Home

WAN  July 2017

WAN July 2017

Exhibition and Workshop

Ruth Broadbent <[log in to unmask]>

Walking Artists Network <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Jul 2017 16:43:21 +0100

Hi all

Some of you might be interested in 'The Language of Line' exhibition if you are in the Oxford area over the summer as some of the works have a strong connection to walking. The Private View is on Wed 2 August 6-8pm. I’m exhibiting new work from my ‘Imagined Lines’ series, including of a 5 metre pen on paper drawing and a copper wire ‘drawing sculpture’. I’ll also be running a one-day workshop ‘Walking – Drawing – Lines’ at Oxford Brookes University on Wed 2 August. I'll be posting regular updates on social media.

‘The Language of Line’ at The Glass Tank, Oxford 31 July – 4 Sept.
https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/events/glass-tank/the-language-of-line/

Look forward to seeing you if you can make it.

All the best
Ruth

--
www.ruthbroadbent.com

Twitter: @Ruth_HBroadbent
Facebook Page: @[log in to unmask]
Instagram: @ruth_broadbent
Linkedin: Ruth Broadbent

Blog at a-n: Ruth Broadbent 'all or nothing'