Help for VAR-L Archives

VAR-L Archives

VAR-L@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

VAR-L Home

VAR-L  June 2011

VAR-L June 2011

Re: Submit linguistic data/tools for sharing/preservation!

David Bowie <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Jun 2011 20:08:15 -0800

One other thought on this: A couple years ago the Linguistic Society of
America's Ethics Committee came up with an ethics statement, and a chunk
of the discussion centered around issues related to this (including the
IRB stuff discussed elsewhere in this thread).

The statement itself is available as a PDF at
http://lsadc.org/info/pdf_files/Ethics_Statement.pdf

The discussions on the draft of the statement are available at
https://lsaethics.wordpress.com/2008/07/

--
David Bowie