Help for UTSG Archives

UTSG Archives

UTSG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

UTSG Home

UTSG  April 2018

UTSG April 2018

PostDoc position in transportation systems at EPFL

Geroliminis Nikolas <[log in to unmask]>

Geroliminis Nikolas <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:34:37 +0000

The Urban Transport Systems Laboratory (LUTS) at EPFL undertakes research on three main complementary directions: modeling, optimization and control of urban transport systems. Some of our interests include traffic flow modeling and control of large scale networks, optimization of car sharing systems, on-demand transportation, congestion propagation and clustering, networks, MFD.

We are now seeking one Post-Doctoral researcher with strong background and interest in some of the aforementioned areas. These posts provide opportunities to work on existing projects, to develop new research ideas and projects and to establish collaborative links across institutional and disciplinary boundaries. For a list of our publication please refer to https://luts.epfl.ch/page-17062-en.html or https://scholar.google.ch/citations?user=GDc_4HUAAAAJ&hl=en .

Candidates with a strong background in TRAFFIC FLOW THEORY and/or OPERATIONS RESEARCH and/or CONTROL and/or TRAFFIC SIMULATION are highly encouraged to apply.

Post-Doc: This position has an expecting starting date of August 1st, 2018 (3 months of visa process for non EU-citizens). Please send your application and CV directly to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> , including a statement of motivation, a CV, a short description of your best 3 journal publications and at least two names of referees that can be contacted for further information.

We are offering highly competitive salaries.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in EPF Lausanne, one of the top engineering institutes worldwide.

With best regards,

Nikolas

Prof. Nikolas Geroliminis
Director of Urban Transport Systems Lab