[EPTS]: EPTS-News January 2018

EPTS-Office <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 20 Jan 2018 17:42:54 +0100

Dear colleagues,

We would like to wish you a very happy new year 2018. Please kindly notice the release of today´s EPTS-News January 2018. We hope you enjoy reading.

We are looking forward to all your feedback and will be happy answering all your questions.

With best regards,

Sebastian BELZ
Secretary General of EPTS

Eva SCHMIDT
Head of Office of EPTS

---

1. 16th European Transport Congress, Warszawa 24.-25.09.2018
2. Friedrich-List-Award 2018
3. EPTS Foundation: ceremonial founding act
4. New: EPTS Partner Congresses (EPC)

1. 16th European Transport Congress, Warszawa 24.-25.09.2018

The 16th ETC will be held under the title "Mobility and European Transport Space". The Congress venue and the preliminary program can be seen here (English version coming up soon):

http://kolegia.sgh.waw.pl/pl/KZiF/struktura/KTr/konferencje/Strony/Euro-Trans-2018.aspx

If you would like to present a paper, please feel free to contact the organisers from Warsaw School of Economics via the above link. On the occasion of the Congress, the Friedrich-List-Award will be donated and the ceremonial founding act of the EPTS Foundation will take place. For both topics, please continue.

2. Friedrich-List-Award 2018

The current period of application for the Friedrich-List-Award is now open. Please make use of this outstanding possibility to promote the highest skilled young transport scientists of your country and send us your suggestions for the Award [log in to unmask]   until 15th February 2018. For further information please download our inauguration paper fromwww.epts.eu/index.php/downloads.html  ("YFE").

3. EPTS Foundation: ceremonial founding act

During the 16th ETC in Warszawa the ceremonial founding act of the EPTS Foundation will take place. The vice-president of the European Parliament, Prof. Boguslaw Liberadzki, has agreed to take over the Presidency of the Foundation´s Advisory Board and will host the ceremonial founding act on 24th September 2018.

4. New: EPTS Partner Congresses (EPC)

Adjacent to the European Transport Congress ETC, from 2018 on we will publish large Congresses of EPTS member organisations under the common title "EPTS Partner Congress (EPC)". We would be very happy to meet you at one of the following EPCs during 2018:

- 22.-23.03.2018, Györ (HU): 8th Hungarian Conference on Transport Sciences:http://ktenet.hu/esemenynaptar.php?view=detail&id=407
- 16.-19.04.2018, Vienna (A): Transport Research Arena (TRA):http://www.traconference.eu/
- 17.-18.05.2018, Bitola (MK): 2nd Conference "Transport for today´s society":http://www.ttsconference.org/
- 24.-25.05.2018, Praha (CZ): 4th Smart Cities Symposium:http://akce.fd.cvut.cz/en/scsp2018
- 07.-08.06.2018, Erfurt (D): Annual Transport Congress:http://www.dvwg.de/veranstaltungen/veranstaltungskalender/veranstaltung/datum/2018/06/07/dvwg-jahrestagung-2018-mit-jahresverkehrskongress.html

For further information about paper submission deadlines and registration conditions please regard the above links or have a look at the list of events atwww.epts.eu. Future EPCs will be amended continuously.

--
European Platform of Transport Sciences (EPTS)
Bahnstrasse 23

www.epts.eu

Secretary General: Sebastian BELZ, Dipl.-Ing.