Help for UTSG Archives

UTSG Archives

UTSG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

UTSG Home

UTSG  September 2017

UTSG September 2017

Transport Geography Books available to review for the Journal of Transport Geography.

Lisa Davison JTG book reviews <[log in to unmask]>

Lisa Davison JTG book reviews <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:09:41 +0100

Dear all,

Just a quick message to share a list of books currently available to review
for the Journal of Transport Geography.

Reviewers receive either an electronic or hard copy of the book to keep and
have 2-3 months to review with some flexibility around other commitments.
If you are interested please get in touch and share a few details of your
expertise and interest in the area.  Books will generally be shared on a
first requested first served basis.

Integrated Transport and Land Use Modeling for Sustainable Cities, Elliott
D. Sclar, Måns Lönnroth, Christian Wolmar

Public-Private Partnerships: Infrastructure, Transportation and Local
Services, Edited by Germà Bel, Trevor Brown, Rui Cunha Marques

Sustainable Urban Transport, Maria Attard (editor), Yoram Shiftan (editor),

Sustainable Logistics, Cathy Macharis (editor), Sandra Melo (editor),Johan
Woxenius (editor), Tom van Lier (editor),

Transport Policy: Learning Lessons from History, Colin Divall, Julian Hine,
Colin Pooley

Handbook on Transport and Urban Planning in the Developed World, Edited by
Michiel C.J. Bliemer, Corinne Mulley and Claudine J.Moutou

Understanding Mobilities for Designing Contemporary Cities, Pucci, Paola,
Colleoni, Matteo (Eds.)

Restructuring public transport through Bus Rapid Transit: An international
and interdisciplinary perspective, Edited by Juan Carlos Munoz and Laurel
Paget-Seekins

Inland Waterway Transport, Bart Wiegmans, Rob Konings

Air Transport Management, Lucy Budd, Stephen Ison

The Economics and Political Economy of Transportation Security, Kenneth
Button

Multimodal Transport Security: Frameworks and Policy Applications in
Freight and Passenger Transport, Edited by Joseph S. Szyliowicz, Luca
Zamparini,  Genserik L.L. Reniers, and Dawna L. Rhoades

Low Carbon Mobility Transitions, Debbie Hopkins, James Higham

Designing Mobility and Transport Services, Mike Tovey, Andree Woodcock,
Jane Osmond

If there is a book you would like to request to review which isn't on this
list please get in touch.  We have a list of books we plan to request from
publishers and we are happy to add to this and it's always nice to get your
own copy and good reason to invest time in reading!  We will generally
respond favourably to books in line with the interests of Journal of
Transport Geography readers.

Please note that this mailbox is checked weekly or fortnightly, so
apologies for any delay in response.

Kind regards,

Lisa Davison