Help for UTSG Archives

UTSG Archives

UTSG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

UTSG Home

UTSG  November 2018

UTSG November 2018

International Workshop on sustainable Road Freight: final reminder

Maja Piecyk <[log in to unmask]>

Maja Piecyk <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Nov 2018 23:00:11 +0000

Dear All,

The 5th International Workshop on Sustainable Road Freight Transport will be held in Cambridge on 29thand 30th November 2018. For further details please visit our website<http://www.csrf.ac.uk/event/1120/>.
The workshop will focus on the radical transformation of freight transport systems necessary to address the long-term environmental and social sustainability challenge. On day one we will discuss the progress towards the electrification of urban and long-haul road freight transport. On day two we will focus on disruptive innovations in logistics systems. All participants will be invited to participate in group & panel discussions.

We are delighted that Patrik Akerman, Siemens AG; David Cebon, Cambridge University; Alex Haffner, National Grid; Peter Harris, UPS; Neil Lawrence, Amazon; Benoit Montreuil, Georgia Institute of Technology; Bob Moran, Department for Transport; Andrew Palmer, Centre for Sustainable Road Freight; have agreed to deliver keynote addresses at the workshop.
To book places, please use our online registration form<https://onlinesales.admin.cam.ac.uk/conferences-and-events/department-of-engineering/international-workshop-on-sustainable-road-freight/5th-international-workshop-on-sustainable-road-freight-transport>.
The Centre for Sustainable Road Freight is a collaboration between Cambridge, Heriot-Watt and Westminster Universities and a consortium of organizations in the road freight sector. For more information on the Centre, please visit www.csrf.ac.uk<http://www.csrf.ac.uk/>.
 I am looking forward to seeing you in Cambridge.
Best wishes,
Maja
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Dr Maja Piecyk
Reader in Logistics

Department of Planning and Transport
School of Architecture and Cities
University of Westminster
Room M156

35 Marylebone Road
NW1 5LS, London
T: +44 (0)20 7911 5154

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2HW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.