UTSG Archives

UTSG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

UTSG Home

UTSG  August 2017

UTSG August 2017

Two Open PostDoc Positions at TUM

Constantinos Antoniou <[log in to unmask]>

Constantinos Antoniou <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Aug 2017 17:53:35 +0300

Dear colleagues,

Following up on the previous, and to avoid any confusion by interested people, please note that there are two post-doc positions available at the Chair of Transportation Systems Engineering of the Technical University of Munich. More information:

https://www.tse.bgu.tum.de/index.php?id=noesis_position (the position previously announced, as per the message below)
and
https://www.tse.bgu.tum.de/index.php?id=tse104

There are subtle differences between the two, but both are great opportunities, so please let me know if you have any questions and please forward this opportunity to interested parties. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled: the expected project start date for the first position is planned for November 2017; the second is bound mostly by some internal logistics, but is expected to allow somebody to start by the end of 2017/early 2018.

All the best,
Costas

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr.
Constantinos Antoniou

Technical University of Munich
Department of Civil, Geo and Environmental Engineering
Chair of Transportation Systems Engineering
https://www.tse.bgu.tum.de

Arcisstr. 21, 80333 München, Germany

Tel: +49 89 28910460 (direct - email typically works better though)
Tel: +49 89 28910461 (Secretary: Ms. S. Moser)
https://www.tse.bgu.tum.de/index.php?id=cantoniou