I've started a podcast, interviewing academics about their published research.
My latest interviews:
- 'Neoliberalism and Affects': Professor Ben Anderson discusses how affects help us understand (& possibly erode) neoliberalism.
- 'The Killing Consensus': Dr Graham Denyer Willis narrates how organised crime reduced the homicide rate in Brazil.
- 'Understanding Zimbabwe' is about why Mugabe has stayed in power, with Dr Sara Dorman.
- 'Captain America': Professor Jason Dittmer explores parallels between support for Trump and faith in superheroes.
- 'Citizens in the middle class' - with Dr. Charlotte Lemanski, about urban housing policy in South Africa.
- 'The ICC's African dilemmas' - on the inadequacies and injustice of the ICC, with Dr. Adam Branch.
Dr Alice Evans
Lecturer in Human Geography
University of Cambridge
[log in to unmask]
An urban geography discussion and announcement forum
List Archives: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/URB-GEOG-FORUM
Maintained by: RGS-IBG Urban Geography Research Group
UGRG Home Page: http://www.urban-geography.org.uk