Hello, I am interested to find out more about taxonomy use within intranets. I am happy to collate and share the anonymised results.
1. Do you use a enterprise taxonomy with your intranet?
2. If yes, was the taxonomy "ready-made" (either commercial or free)? Developed in-house? Developed by auto-classification? A combination of the former? Other?
3. If the taxonomy was "ready-made", which one was used?
4. If the taxonomy was created by auto-classification, which system was used?
5. What software do you use for your intranet?
Knowledge & Information Manager
DDI +44 (0) 1392 687529 | FAX +44 (0) 1392 360563
Woodwater House | Pynes Hill | Exeter | EX2 5WR | DX135608 Exeter 16 | +44 (0) 1392 688688
This email was sent for and on behalf of Michelmores LLP