Help for UKEIG-INTRANETS-FORUM Archives

UKEIG-INTRANETS-FORUM Archives

UKEIG-INTRANETS-FORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

UKEIG-INTRANETS-FORUM Home

UKEIG-INTRANETS-FORUM  April 2018

UKEIG-INTRANETS-FORUM April 2018

Enterprise taxonomies - APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

Helen Watson <[log in to unmask]>

Helen Watson <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 11 Apr 2018 16:12:45 +0100

Hello, I am interested to find out more about taxonomy use within intranets.  I am happy to collate and share the anonymised results.

Intranet
1. Do you use a enterprise taxonomy with your intranet?
2. If yes, was the taxonomy "ready-made" (either commercial or free)? Developed in-house? Developed by auto-classification?  A combination of the former?  Other?
3. If the taxonomy was "ready-made", which one was used?
4. If the taxonomy was created by auto-classification, which system was used?
5.  What software do you use for your intranet?

Kind regards

Helen Watson
Knowledge & Information Manager

DDI +44 (0) 1392 687529 | FAX +44 (0) 1392 360563
Woodwater House | Pynes Hill | Exeter | EX2 5WR | DX135608 Exeter 16 | +44 (0) 1392 688688

This email was sent for and on behalf of Michelmores LLP