STUDENT-EDUCATION Archives

STUDENT-EDUCATION@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

STUDENT-EDUCATION Home

STUDENT-EDUCATION  January 2008

STUDENT-EDUCATION January 2008

Re: buddies

Student Union President <[log in to unmask]>

Student Union President <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:24:20 -0000

Alex,
	Our course rep coordinator is doing something very similar and complimenting the universities retention strategy.

If anybody could please keep us in the loop on any feedback that would be great.

Regards, Keir

------------------------
Keir Stitt
President
University of Bolton Students' Union
Derby Street
Bolton
BL3 5AB
Tel: 01204 900850 (reception)
     01204 900859 (direct line)
Fax: 01204 900860

 Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
The views expressed here are not those of the Students' Union nor can they be assumed to be those
of the writer. No liability is accepted for the accuracy or the veracity of the contents. You are held
to accept this and any use to which you put any contents of this communication are entirely your
responsibility.
DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient and it may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately
and delete the e-mail. You must not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it.
This e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses,
however, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own risk.
Nothing in this email shall be construed as constituting an order for goods or services
www.ubsu.org.uk