Help for SPORT-STUDY-GROUP Archives

SPORT-STUDY-GROUP Archives

SPORT-STUDY-GROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SPORT-STUDY-GROUP Home

SPORT-STUDY-GROUP  May 2012

SPORT-STUDY-GROUP May 2012

European Sports Development Network Symposium

John Horne <[log in to unmask]>

John Horne <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 May 2012 14:24:17 +0100

The initial deadline for submission of abstracts for the ESDN Symposium expires today.

I am pleased to say that we have received a good number of quality abstracts already. However despite this, and with the Symposium Organising Committee due to meet on 30th May, we have decided to extend the deadline to 5pm on Tuesday 29th May.

See the weblink below which includes full details on the Symposium, including instructions on how to submit your abstracts.

http://www.shu.ac.uk/ad/sport-conference/

Abstracts should be submitted [log in to unmask] or directly to me at [log in to unmask] .

Thanks and best wishes,

Chris Cutforth

Chris Cutforth MSc, BA Hons, PG Cert, MIMSPA
Senior Lecturer | Department of Sport
Academy of Sport and Physical Activity

Sheffield Hallam University | Faculty of Health and Wellbeing | A026, Collegiate Hall, Collegiate Crescent, Sheffield S10 2BP
email:  [log in to unmask] | Telephone: +44 (0) 114 2255626