SOCIALNORMS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

SOCIALNORMS Home

SOCIALNORMS  August 2011

SOCIALNORMS August 2011

Re: Shared Thinking

Norma Wilburn <[log in to unmask]>

International social norms mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 2 Aug 2011 16:17:40 +0100

Hello Nick

This looks interesting - not sure about the relationship with nudge
theory which seems pretty discredited now but committed to social norms
theory and accept the difficulty in the acceptability of the data
specially when it is not collected simultaneously within a group. We
carried out a major project in the north east last year and have been
commissioned to undertake further work so would be pleased to discuss
your approach if you'd be kind enough to give me a ring sometime?

Just back from holiday so this week may not be the best time but hope to
hear from you soon

Kind regards

Norma

Norma Wilburn
Managing Director
NWA Social and Market Research Ltd
Tel: 01642 360982
Fax: 01642 534894
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.nwaresearch.co.uk

addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this
email and take no action based on it.

NWA Social and Market Research Ltd. Registered in England Company No:
4922562.
Registered Head Office: Durham and Tees Valley Business Centre, Primrose
Hill Industrial Estate, Orde Wingate Way, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 0GD.