the European Conference COME-HR is coming closer:
Due to many requests we have prolonged the deadline of our Call for Papers for the European Conference COME-HR until 25th of September 2011!
COME-HR is addressing "Competence Modelling for European HR and Policies: Bridging Business, Education, and Training"!
First speakers from the European Commission have already confirmed their participation at the COME-HR!
Please find below and attached the updated Call for Paper for the European Conference COME-HR and its flyer:
I hope that it is interesting for you as COME-HR is addressing competence modelling, (E-)Learning innovations and their application in the environmental sector.
Looking forward to your participation!
Thank you very much for your contributions!
*** Apologies for cross-posting ***
*** EUROPEAN CONFERENCE COME-HR ***
*** CALL FOR PAPERS *** (PROLONGED!!!)
The Call for Papers of the European Conference "Competence Modelling for European HR and Policies" (COME-HR) is prolonged!
All experts from the human resources development, from the environmental and training sectors, and from competence modelling are kindly invited:
Please contribute your own related professional or academic efforts and to present them in a scientific paper and presentation.
All accepted papers will be published in the official proceedings of the European Conference (with ISBN).
*** The Overview of the conference topics: ***
This European Conference "Competence Modelling for European HR and Policies" (COME-HR) is focusing new ways and approaches for the lifelong learning by competence models, E-Learning and social communities.
The papers should address at least one of the following conference topics:
* Innovations for Europass
* Competence models supporting vocational education and training
* Competence modelling in human resource development
* E-Learning for vocational education and training
* Social communities for vocational education and training
* Learning outcomes and competences orientation
* Job profiles and working places defined by competences
* Standardization of competence models
* European tools for supporting mobility and transparency of qualifications
* Qualification standards for the effective linking between education and employment requirements
* Europass instruments and their usage into the transparency of competences and qualifications
* Implementation of E-Learning and social communities
* Harmonization of competence models
*** Overview of the important dates: ***
- Paper submission deadline: September 25, 2011 (* prolonged! *)
- Notification of acceptance: September 30, 2011
- Camera-Ready copy due: October 7, 2011
- Conference program: November 9 and 10, 2011
*** Overview of the COME-HR conference: ***
The conference will take place in Brussels, Belgium on the 9th and 10th of November, 2011.
You can find more information about COME-HR and its call for papers in the attached announcement.
The conference COME-HR 2011 continues the discussion developed at the former related European conferences:
The first European conference took place in Vilnius (Lithuania), the second in Budapest (Hungary) and the third in Bucharest (Romania) last September 2010.
More information about the COME-HR online:
*** Submission of papers to the COME-HR conference: ***
All accepted will be published in the official proceedings of the European Conference (with ISBN) and distributed to all conference participants and across whole Europe.
Direct enquiries and full papers can be sent to the eCOTOOL project manager:
Ms Karna Wegner, University of Duisburg-Essen, via e-Mail to: [log in to unmask]
The European Conference COME-HR is organized by the European consortium for Competence Modelling eCOTOOL.
More information about eCOTOOL online:
With best regards
Christian M. Stracke
Convener ISO/IEC JTC1 SC36/WG5
Chair CEN TC 353
HR, E-Learning, Quality and Competence Development
University of Duisburg-Essen, Campus Essen
Information Systems for Production and Operations Management
Universitaetsstr. 9 (FB WIWI: ICB)
D-45141 Essen (Germany)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
eCOTOOL harmonizes competence models for European policies
WACOM for Water Competences in Europe
Q.E.D. supports quality and standards in e-learning
CEN/TC 353 "ICT for Learning, Education and Training"
ISO/IEC JTC1 SC36 "IT for Learning, Education and Training"